Leaving a little sparkle everywhere we go!
Count on High Gloss Homemakers for just about anything you need around the house. We are more than just a home cleaning service, as we can be there for all kinds of commercial and residential needs. And with a team of licensed, bonded, and insured professionals ready to action, you can get more done through your busy day as we take on whatever you need.
What we offer...
- Home cleaning, whether it’s a general routine cleaning, a deep cleaning, or a move-in cleaning in Camrose, AB, we can help. From the floors to your light fixtures, the kitchen to the bathrooms, and your bedroom dusting, we do it all.
- Commercial cleaning can refresh your workspace and leave a great impression on your employees and your customers.
- Laundry that has piled up can be machine washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Meal preparations that you can have the same day or freeze for when you need it most.
- General errands like dry cleaning pickup, or taking a trip to the store to pick up a few items can be a thing of the past for you.
- Elderly care and supervision for those times when you need to be elsewhere.
- House sitting and pet care by a trusted professional can take care of your home or furry friends while you’re away, giving you peace of mind.
- Gardening is made easy when you rely on our green thumb to water and weed your garden as needed.
High Gloss Homemakers is here to help with just about anything. If you don’t see your need on the list, simply ask us and we’ll probably do that too! Plus, we are available with a 24/7 on-call service, so we can be there when you need us most because we love leaving a little sparkle everywhere we go!
No matter what room of the house, we have you covered!
As your loved ones age, many seemingly simple daily household activities and chores become significantly more difficult. Homemaker care ensures food stays fresh, obstacles that can cause falls are eliminated, and clean clothes are always available. With regard to in home care for the elderly, help often just means a second hand helping with the daily tasks. Senior homemaking care can also be a great relief to family members who find themselves balancing time to keep their own home comfortable.
- Meal planning, preparation and service
- Wash dishes
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance, etc.)
- Personal laundry and linens
- Make/change bed
- Help with organization – clean closets, sort photos
- Grocery shopping
- Incidental transportation
- Out-of-town travel accompaniment
- Pet care
- Plant care
- And many more at client’s request…
Need a Pet Sitter?
We charge $25 per 30-minute visit* which will include a potty break, feeding, fresh water and socializing. Prices will depend on your location and whether your pet needs picked up or dropped off. If you have more than one pet, each pet will be an additional $10 charge per visit. Prices are based on one visit per day.
Need your pet to have our sitter stay with it through the night? We charge $150 per night*, and require that the sitter has a clean, comfortable bedroom to sleep in during their stay. Prices are based on an 8 hour night, and go up for additional hours spent in the home.
*Mileage is extra for locations outside of the City of Camrose, and all prices are subject to GST
Don’t see what you need here? Ask us… We probably will do that too!